SkyDrive Folder in Picture Hub Problem

tdb1

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I placed a picture onto my SkyDrive using my computer. I don't remember for sure, but I think I mistakenly placed it in the main directory. It then showed up in my Pictures Hub on my WP8 phone in a new SkyDrive folder called "Other Pictures," even though there was no Other Pictures folder actually on the Skydrive. I then deleted the photo on Skydrive. However, the "Other Pictures" folder remains in my Picture Hub as a SkyDrive folder, and it shows that one picture as the cover of that folder. When I open the folder from within the Picture Hub, the picture is there. When I try to delete it, I get an error saying "We're having trouble deleting this. Try again later." When I access my SkyDrive from either my computer or the SkyDrive app on the phone, the picture isn't there so I can't delete it. It has been about 24 hours and I have rebooted the phone several times, yet the folder still remains with the deleted picture. Any ideas on how to get that deleted folder/picture out of my Picture Hub? I'm at a loss. Thanks!

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
So what folders do you have in SkyDrive now. I know you said you deleted the picture, but now you must delete the folder also.
or it will continue to show in the phone hub.

Kellzea

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Its the phone keeping a cache. If you don't keep going in it will disappear after a day or two. The other way is to move the folder on skydrive, not delete, but move. Into another directory. That should get rid of it as the phone will.update its location quicker.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise