01-18-2013, 01:53 PM #1
- 23 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- 01-18-2013, 02:05 PM #2
Wait, how does he reconcile "I think it’s a developer support model for the industry, no doubt" with "Deciding to halt development and wait for the SDK was a tough decision; and the time wasted almost killed my company" and "the biggest challenge has been Microsoft’s decision to basically orphan WP7 in favor of WP8."
All this makes me think is that Microsoft has been busy shooting itself in the foot for a long while.
- By Jonathon West in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 12-20-2012, 11:48 AM
- By Alexis_C in forum App SpotlightReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2012, 04:03 PM
- By Los in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 110Last Post: 08-28-2012, 07:08 PM
- By theefman in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 17Last Post: 02-29-2012, 03:17 PM
- By ninjaap in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 12-10-2011, 06:37 PM