Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Interesting interview with a developer that is betting on WP. I think this developer deserves our support.

Why this app maker targeted Windows Phone first, and what happened after that - GeekWire

Global Posts
    1,058 Global Posts
    Wait, how does he reconcile "I think it’s a developer support model for the industry, no doubt" with "Deciding to halt development and wait for the SDK was a tough decision; and the time wasted almost killed my company" and "the biggest challenge has been Microsoft’s decision to basically orphan WP7 in favor of WP8."

All this makes me think is that Microsoft has been busy shooting itself in the foot for a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by tekhna View Post
    Wait, how does he reconcile "I think its a developer support model for the industry, no doubt" with "Deciding to halt development and wait for the SDK was a tough decision; and the time wasted almost killed my company" and "the biggest challenge has been Microsofts decision to basically orphan WP7 in favor of WP8."

All this makes me think is that Microsoft has been busy shooting itself in the foot for a long while.
    This. And the whole not being able to get cheap phones.