- 01-18-2013, 03:19 PM #1
Please people this may be old but I think its needed. I can't go on like this and others as well. First of all please send me to a location where it can be seen Facebook or Twitter anyone.
Anyway Nokia must really upgrade their data usage app, lol I I'll even wait for other updates If they make this app their prime concern
I don't see why Microsoft had to go on and make data sense a exclusive only that **** is only for phone makers wtf !!!
I live in south Africa and there are no apps that are non operator in the store so ya I'm fcked it only seems American users kinda benefits.
Some of their operator's seems to have apps but other outsiders like me are fcked so for all those who agree we must ask Nokia to please upgrade their counter app for wp8 soon :'(
- 01-18-2013, 03:25 PM #2
+1 I would like this even on att, as their app is not accurate to the minute......ie. It has a delay in showing your actual current data used, where as counters shows it up to the second
01-22-2013, 07:08 AM #10
- 41 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
From german NokiaCare Twitter:
"Hi ! Sobald bereit wird Counter App fr WP8 im Store sein. ber Info im Voraus verfgen wir leider nicht. LG :) ^ML"
They are updating it but don't know when we will see it in store
- By propeller10 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 39Last Post: 09-26-2013, 05:08 PM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2012, 05:46 AM
- By amagab in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 02-26-2012, 11:36 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Developers CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2012, 06:12 PM
- By wsoftvn in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2012, 02:09 AM