Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    i just sync my music using the new zune replacement for wp8 and found that most of my music albums thumbnail pictures are missing on the music app on wp8?? In the past when i sync with zune all the album pictures are there, even those pictures that i added manually to the album. Now say i have 200 songs, 150 songs are blank with no thumbnail pic and its ugly. Any fix? Also is it just me or the music app on wp8 lags?

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    The way I do it is using mp3tag. Make sure that the "album" field isn't blank and add an album cover if there is none. I then add my music to iTunes and make playlists and such if wanted. Finally I sync my iTunes with my phone using Windows Phone Desktop app. Voila!

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Philippe Maes View Post
    The way I do it is using mp3tag. Make sure that the "album" field isn't blank and add an album cover if there is none. I then add my music to iTunes and make playlists and such if wanted. Finally I sync my iTunes with my phone using Windows Phone Desktop app. Voila!
    i tried installing mp3tag and when i click add directory, i went to my music directory but there isnt any music listed to click? Though in realty i have tons of music in my music folder. Any solution?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sas.png  

What did you use to get the music on your phone, the desktop "sync" app?

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I tried using the app that auto install by ticking sync all. Not all of my album art came even though in zune, all of the album art are present. Then i try highlighting all and copying and paste from my music directory to the phone directory. failed too

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vedichymn View Post
    What did you use to get the music on your phone, the desktop "sync" app?
    yupp

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    i tried installing mp3tag and when i click add directory, i went to my music directory but there isnt any music listed to click? Though in realty i have tons of music in my music folder. Any solution?
    Thats strange. Try copying your music to a separate map.
    I synched my 8X with Windows media player and used the find album info option to get the album art, Try that. I also get zero lag in the music player or at least not anymore than what I got on WP7.

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
    I synched my 8X with Windows media player and used the find album info option to get the album art, Try that. I also get zero lag in the music player or at least not anymore than what I got on WP7.
    how do you sync with windows media player? Also idk why I have the lag. It occur sometimes, like a 1 second delay after clicking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    how do you sync with windows media player? Also idk why I have the lag. It occur sometimes, like a 1 second delay after clicking.
    Open windows media player, add songs to your library if you haven't already done that then press the sync tab and drag/drop songs into the sync tab. Make sure your phone is selected first tho.

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    this may sound like a dumb question. but how do you add songs to your library lol! Also i added songs to the sync tab but when i connected my phone to the com, the windows media player did not locate any device

use MPATool - MPAtool | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    solved my problem with album art