Volume setting learning & auto adjusting?

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
As the title suggests, I think either Samsung or Microsoft may be experimenting with volume settings that learn your habits and auto-adjust in lieu of distinct volumes for different functions... I typically like to listen to music on my Bluetooth headset at around 25 volume during my commute. When I go to bed I turn the volume down to 15 pretty consistently for 2 reasons: if I'm working in the morning I don't want my alarm to wake my wife, as she doesn't get up to get the kids ready for school until over an hour after I leave; and if I'm not working in the morning I like to fall asleep with music in my headphones, and it's about the right volume that I can listen to it intently and still be able to fall asleep without turning it off.

Over the last week or so, I've noticed that I get into my car in the morning and the volume is at 25 and I don't remember turning it up, and when I go to bed it's at 15 and I don't remember turning it down. Anybody else experience this with any make of WP8?

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't explain the bedtime (lower) volume, though, as I use wired headphones in bed. My BT set isn't comfortable when laying down, either on my side or my back. Very cool feature that I didn't know about, though!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett