01-21-2013, 02:35 AM #1
- 4 Posts
I have noticed a couple of facebook features missing in my Lumia 920. I can't search for anyone or anything! There's no search bar on top. Does anyone know about it?
Also I can't see my interest lists, ie, the pages to which I have subscribed. I can see all groups and all pages that I have 'liked' but not the ones I have subscribed to. Anyone got a solution?
- 01-21-2013, 04:11 AM #2
If you want to search for someone or any pages, go to Friends and at the bottom of the screen, there's a magnifier button which leads you to a search bar. That's how you search in the app. Frankly, it's inconvenient since it's hidden that far away..
I'm not sure about the subscribed pages though.. I think someone else might know where it is located at.
- 01-21-2013, 06:00 AM #5
I just wish it wouldn't refresh when I'm halfway down my new posts and take me back to the top. Also I will be reading someone's post and it will just disappear. Only way to get it back is close and open app. And that's no guarantee it will let me get done reading post before doing it again.
01-21-2013, 08:55 AM #8
- 22 Posts
It's really annoying, my Android Facebook app was much better. Why doesn't facebook makes one for windows mobile?
- 01-21-2013, 02:46 PM #9
- 01-22-2013, 01:34 AM #10
01-22-2013, 02:23 AM #11
- 22 Posts
I was talking about the Facebook Pro app which keeps taking me back to the top, the microsoft app is working better for me. Thank you.
- 01-22-2013, 05:53 AM #12
- 01-22-2013, 06:12 AM #13
- By dalydose in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2012, 10:47 PM
- By David Horn in forum HTC 8XReplies: 6Last Post: 11-23-2012, 10:05 AM
- By cameron12x in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2012, 10:06 AM
- By tmorningstar in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 10-09-2011, 06:14 AM
- By WallyJas in forum HTC MozartReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2011, 10:42 AM