Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

6 Posts
    Hi there,

New to windows phone so hoping this isn't a really stupid question. Having bought a Nokia Lumia 920 and loving it I decided to upgrade to Windows 8 on my laptop, I just discovered today that it comes with a free 6 month pass to Xbox music which is great, but from reading online this should sync across to my phone but doesn't. When I try Xbox music on my phone it just takes me to the screen with the purchase options with no apparent way of syncing it with my 6 months free on my Windows 8 laptop. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

51 Posts
    Sadly you need to forget about Xbox music and syncing between devices and wait for Spotify to get their thumb out of their a..
    Thanked by:

4 Posts
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Yes it does come with free Xbox Music, but unfortunately that's only for streaming from the Windows 8 PC. For the Windows Phone you will still need to buy a Music Pass (but you can get a free 30 day trial for that too). Read the small letters at Xbox Music - Xbox.com
    Thanked by: