Homepage Scroll

widezu69

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, newbie here and first time post. I was wondering, is there anything out there that snaps to the second portion of your homepage when you scroll a la iOS or Android? As much as I love the smooth infinite scrolling of WP8, I'm planning to group my apps and I was hoping there would be something like that.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, newbie here and first time post. I was wondering, is there anything out there that snaps to the second portion of your homepage when you scroll a la iOS or Android? As much as I love the smooth infinite scrolling of WP8, I'm planning to group my apps and I was hoping there would be something like that.

A lot of people are using an app called Groupy to create sections like this one.

Kinalyx

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
No, unlike android/iOS the windows home page is 1 solid page that allows you to go to whatever you want smoothly. Android/iOS use multiple pages that you "flip" thru to find what you want.

Coming from pretty much nothing but android, i like the WP home screen much better, and find it to be able to do everything i want it to. The only thing i miss is my google search bar, instead, i now i have to hit the search button to go to bing.com

Shawn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel