- 01-24-2013, 08:04 AM #1
Yoyo games makes game maker, and finally ported a bunch of games to WP. If game maker allows users to deploy their apps to WP, iOS, and Android at once (only IOS and android atm), that would be huge.
01-24-2013, 09:27 AM #3
- 191 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
They're game developers, but I don't think the thread author was focused on that. A quick search shows that they're a software company, specifically a company selling software to develop WP8 software. It does show that smaller developers are starting to put some attention to WP8, and that's what it needs.
- By WasteSomeTime in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
- By paulm187 in forum AndroidReplies: 20Last Post: 06-18-2012, 03:53 PM
- By J-Shepherd in forum HTC TITANReplies: 8Last Post: 05-29-2012, 05:28 PM
- By paulm187 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 05-23-2012, 08:23 AM
- By Ky772 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 03-22-2012, 07:50 PM