Downloading mp3

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
So can i use that app to download mp3 from any website?

Yes you should, sites like mp3skull.com and similar.
You can download any song that has a download tab.

I mean you can't rip an mp3 from YouTube or other videos with mp3. It has to be solely a mp3 file.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes you should, sites like mp3skull.com and similar.
You can download any song that has a download tab.

I mean you can't rip an mp3 from YouTube or other videos with mp3. It has to be solely a mp3 file.
what about rar or zip files containing mp3's? or is there a different app similiar to this for those file types?

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Does wp8 support zip and flv files or does the market have apps for that?

Whoever responded to you haven't searched the market place. There are a limited number of apps that support zip. And wp8 does support zip. All you have to do to find out is download a zip file and watch as it points you to the marketplace. It supports it, but no one has a really good extractor.

Paulsalame

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I use mp3 to library. The app is really good and works great and it gets updated regularly. The last update brought a browser so going to mp3skull.com and clicking the download starts the download automatically. No need to copy the link and paste it. Check it out its really good. And for video downloads metrotube lets you download youtoube HD videos. I got it when it was free I'm not really sure about the pricing now. Hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3