Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I got a few tracks that can't complete syncing via the software, it says something like "blabla couldn't transfer" and then some error code. Anyone with the same issue?

I've had what sounds like the same message using the Windows Phone application for Mac. It seemed to happen when the song / album / artist name had 'illegal characters' - like '?' or '/'

Renaming the file or changing the metadata to get rid of the characters sorted it out.

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by o_k_boy View Post
    I've had what sounds like the same message using the Windows Phone application for Mac. It seemed to happen when the song / album / artist name had 'illegal characters' - like '?' or '/'

Renaming the file or changing the metadata to get rid of the characters sorted it out.
    That's the thing tho, there is nothing wrong with the name or ID-tags. So strange..

Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    I think the error is 800xxxx something, right. I had the problem with almost all my tracks (amazon, itunes purchased as well as ripped, and podcasts). First solution was to update to Preview 2 of the Windows Phone app. Assuming you're on windows. Most songs transferred ok but still had problems with 2-3 songs and 4-5 podcasts, especially, Wait Wait Don't tell me. Only a few wouldn't sync.
    Try importing from windows media player

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Microsoftjunkie View Post
    Try importing from windows media player
    That worked, thanks alot. Will use WMP from now on when syncing my music!