- 01-25-2013, 09:36 AM #1
Does anyone know how to bookmark an app while you're browsing the Store? Because sometimes when I browse the Store using the cellular network, I will find some interesting app, but the signal is not stable enough to download. In that case, I would like to bookmark it, then when I reached home, I can download it through Wifi.
Another thing is I think there is no proper standard in the Details of an app. Such as: When you click an app on the Store, it will list down what it does. But when there is an update, some of the app won't list down the change log.
At least, they should make a proper header, like:
- Change log or What's New
It will be easier to read.
- 01-25-2013, 12:33 PM #2
As of right now there is no way to bookmark an app. It's a pain, but you could open a One Note document and add the apps you want to it.
It is also not mandatory for developers (even Microsoft) to include a Change Log. It would be nice though.
01-25-2013, 06:13 PM #3
- 1,294 Posts
The easiest way is just to click and download it. Even if the connection is broken the app is saved under a downloads section. So in essence, that's the way to bookmark it. The best thing about it is when you get a connection, every time (between broken ones) they automatically resume downloading.
- 01-26-2013, 12:07 AM #4
- By Guitarpik in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 02-14-2013, 01:57 PM
- By mrbofus in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 12-13-2012, 02:09 PM
- By lzicc in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2012, 02:33 PM
- By brmiller1976 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 11-02-2012, 11:37 PM
- By richard_walters in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2012, 01:16 AM