What app you are using for twitter?

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Rowi has long been a favorite of mine. I love it's interface, it's fluidity, and the attention given to the consumers by the developers. Unfortunately, and it really is the unfortunate part because they're so great, they're not a full time development company. Coding this app is a hobby, or second priority (third, fourth, fifth if you include families) and development can sometimes be slow. For instance, it doesn't support lockscreen notifications yet, but does support voice commands. This is where apps like MeTweets and anything from Liquid Daffodil excels. I'll be sticking with Rowi, I love the app, but others may offer many more features.

whrocky5092

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I second the Ultimateone. I feel like the ios app is just much easier to use and brings everything in a decent interface. I just use the normal twitter app. Its good the only thing that bothers me is that it always brings me to the top of the page everytime it refreshes. That's it

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I actually just use the built-in Twitter functionality. I can create live tile groups that give me updates of just whomever I put in the groups and I can go into my own stuff and see any notifications for it. From my own profile, I can update, check-in, etc. I can upload pics straight from the photos tile. All of my contacts in Twitter sync with my People hub.

Seriously, I haven't found a reason to install a Twitter app on my phone, yet. Again, this is all personal experience, you may not like to do it the same way I do.

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
None. The integration with contact is already great and enough for me.

I also love the fact that once I set it up on my phone, it syncs with my Windows 8 desktop, laptop, and online. RIDICULOUSLY handy, in my opinion. It also feels like it works a lot better than Google Contacts (coming from Android, up through the One X, and still using a Nexus 7).

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I've been trying alot of the apps lately, found some good ones such as ( tweet it! ) and rowi, problem is NON of these apps support the lock notifications and push notifications for free at least, official app dose, but its lacking functionality and looks boring.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
I have Rowi, Twabbit and the official Twitter app installed and use all 3 randomly and sporadically.
Sent from my Blue AT&T 8x using Board Xpress

dubnukem

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I've purchased both Rowi and Mehdoh, but end up using mostly Mehdoh. It's mostly the difference in lay-out, and the pop-up menu in Rowi that bothers me a little bit.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
rowi is the best I just wish there was a app that gives notifications in the mentions when someone follows or retweets you. Not a huge fan of twitter but rowi is the best by far

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss