Can you add the photo gallery to kids corner

Nategreat

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm setting up Kids Corner but it doesn't seem like it will allow me to put photos in there. That's half of what my kid does with my phone. Am I missing something or is it just not an option?

pjs37

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
You are not missing anything. I think this was done intentionally so kids won't delete photos and what not. You could probably get around this by getting a third part photo app and then giving them access to that app though most of those apps are photo editing apps so it may mess up your originals though they usually save as a separate file. Alternatively you can allow access to the Skydrive app and then set your photos to auto upload to skydrive. Then they can browse through there but they will see anything else you have on there. If you are trying to give them access to take pictures then just check off the camera app.

Nategreat

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
You are not missing anything. I think this was done intentionally so kids won't delete photos and what not. You could probably get around this by getting a third part photo app and then giving them access to that app though most of those apps are photo editing apps so it may mess up your originals though they usually save as a separate file. Alternatively you can allow access to the Skydrive app and then set your photos to auto upload to skydrive. Then they can browse through there but they will see anything else you have on there. If you are trying to give them access to take pictures then just check off the camera app.

Wow, seems like a huge oversight. You'd think since they're going through all the trouble to make a kids corner they add photos and disable the ability to alter them in kid's mode. I know photos and videos are what many kids like to look at on phones.

Oh well, thanks for the answer!

zsedro

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I am very interested in your app, but I cannot download it, because it is not allowed in my region. Is it possible that you make it available worldwide or for at least Hungary?
I don't know if you have to pay for that. If that is the case don't do anything, I don't want to make you pay.

Thanks,
Tamas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers