Increasing Popularity?

ryker002

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
So. I don't know how relavent this is. But im at an Ice Rink for a high school game right now and I've already spotted four people with new Windows Phone 8's. I feel like if this trend keeps continuing then we have a good future.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

DarcMobile

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
In Singapore I also seen a little increase. Usually all I see are iPhone 4/4S and Samsung S3/Note2, now I can see one or two Cyan Lumia in the wild.

ryker002

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I was one HTC 8x and three Lumias. One blue, one red, and black. It gives me hope to know these are starting to become a trendy smartphone to own. Talking to some of the people it seems the lack of apps is well made up for by the phones performance.

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I was one HTC 8x and three Lumias. One blue, one red, and black. It gives me hope to know these are starting to become a trendy smartphone to own. Talking to some of the people it seems the lack of apps is well made up for by the phones performance.

Ya, one of my coworkers has been interested in my Windows Phone. He's on Android and looking to switch soon. I warned about the app gapage and he didn't care. He wanted off of Android and really likes WP from what he's seen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2