Portico for Asia?

WoWNyx

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know when will the portico update be available for ASIA region?
The new 620 released in Singapore has the new update preinstalled in it. And I'm still here waiting for my Lumia 920 to get the new update.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
The update is being rolled out region by region so all we can do is patiently wait. I'm still waiting for the update for my CV_GB 920 to get the update here in the UK and I'm expecting it sometime in February.

Bilal_Fakih

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I wonder how fast it will be rolled out, but at least all what we know is that Nokia will end updating all phones by mid of March..Therefore, u will have to hear the most popular sentence in WP8 forums. " Please be patient and stay tuned" :) We need to wait...hehe

WoWNyx

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hahaha I don't understand why do they have make it region based? I mean since it is related to improvements why can't it be rolled out world wide all at once?

I mean wp8 is still lacking some major features like a free king a proper notification area!

Imagine when that comes out. Dear god will it take long.

Well I guess on the bright side its Nokia, the updates will come its confirmed. If I were a HTC user I would probably be in my grave by the time I get any notice of updates

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3