- 01-26-2013, 08:34 AM #3
I wonder how fast it will be rolled out, but at least all what we know is that Nokia will end updating all phones by mid of March..Therefore, u will have to hear the most popular sentence in WP8 forums. " Please be patient and stay tuned" :) We need to wait...hehe
01-26-2013, 10:37 PM #4
- 89 Posts
Hahaha I don't understand why do they have make it region based? I mean since it is related to improvements why can't it be rolled out world wide all at once?
I mean wp8 is still lacking some major features like a free king a proper notification area!
Imagine when that comes out. Dear god will it take long.
Well I guess on the bright side its Nokia, the updates will come its confirmed. If I were a HTC user I would probably be in my grave by the time I get any notice of updates
- By Mr Manson in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2012, 07:20 AM
- By Quist2012 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 12-27-2012, 08:29 PM
- By Ultimateone in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 13Last Post: 12-19-2012, 09:47 AM
- By Luiskp in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2012, 01:38 PM
- By juanitoriv in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2012, 01:06 PM