Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By bawboh86
  • 3 Post By realwarder

Global Posts
    792 Global Posts
    I met someone on New Year's Eve and talked up how much I liked my 920 and Windows Phone 8. Someone at the party was listening and decided to check out their WP8 options at Verizon. Met up with him earlier tonight for the first time since then and he's now sporting a Lumia 822. I think he's starting to bring his wife around, too.

Another person at work has been wildly impressed with my WP8 phone and what I've told him about how well it and all my Windows 8 devices are syncing information. That person is about to update his computer to Win 8 anyways, and is now considering Windows Phone as his next device choice.

Okay, just wanted to share these success stories. I now know 2 other people with WP8 phones besides myself (one from the party, and the other already had a 920 from Christmas and is loving it as much as I am), and a few other people have pulled the trigger on Windows 8 since I've started talking it up. Trying to do my part to help MS get their services to more people. I would really like to see this work out for all of us.

Word of mouth is what sells the most!

Keep preaching it!

Global Posts
    792 Global Posts
    Oh, trust me, people will hear me talking about it. And when I like something this much, I usually convert quite a few friends with me.