- 01-26-2013, 04:37 PM #1
I came across these 18 feature requests that have already been declined. Most of them seem to be generic "Nope, not happening for WP7.8" types.
When I made my decision to get Lumia 920, sell my Lumia 800 and HTC Titan, I was all hyped up. Then WP7.8 started to look good and I was sure those who controlled their pulse-buying and stayed with WP7.5 made a better choice.
However, now that it is very clear that WP7.8 isn't getting many features, many folks still hope for, it is a good time for them to join WP8 bandwagon, provided you are not a Lumia 900 owner!
- 01-26-2013, 06:44 PM #3
I have had big time withdrawal symptoms with Xbox Music but now am getting used to it ;)Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
Want to make Windows Phone better? Let it stay unique?
Let it be nicer than anything out there? - PLEASE VOTE THESE
- By cdrichet in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 11-22-2012, 08:01 PM
- By paulishuku in forum Apple iOSReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2012, 10:10 PM
- By teaMJPx in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2012, 02:24 PM
- By valeuche in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2011, 04:01 PM
- By cdub66 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-17-2011, 10:04 AM