- 01-26-2013, 04:37 PM #1
I came across these 18 feature requests that have already been declined. Most of them seem to be generic "Nope, not happening for WP7.8" types.
When I made my decision to get Lumia 920, sell my Lumia 800 and HTC Titan, I was all hyped up. Then WP7.8 started to look good and I was sure those who controlled their pulse-buying and stayed with WP7.5 made a better choice.
However, now that it is very clear that WP7.8 isn't getting many features, many folks still hope for, it is a good time for them to join WP8 bandwagon, provided you are not a Lumia 900 owner!
- 01-26-2013, 06:44 PM #3
I have had big time withdrawal symptoms with Xbox Music but now am getting used to it ;)Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
- By cdrichet in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 11-22-2012, 08:01 PM
- By paulishuku in forum Apple iOSReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2012, 10:10 PM
- By teaMJPx in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2012, 02:24 PM
- By valeuche in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2011, 04:01 PM
- By cdub66 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-17-2011, 10:04 AM