Wii mote for gaming?

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I looked first before posting but could not find a similar enough thread so here it goes.
My first smart phone was an Android phone. I discovered an app that was a PlayStation 1 emulator and was thrilled to find out I could connect a Wii remote to it via Bluetooth, not for motion control but purely as a game pad as touch controls are not as accurate for platform games. I bought the HTC windows phone 8X on day one for Verizon and it has been a blast to use coming from the boring sea of icons on my iPhone 4. The inner child in me was jumping with joy when i saw Snes8x in the windows store and started downloading my childhood again to take with me on the go. Touch screen controls are manageable for some games ( Super Mario RPG, Super Mario Brothers..) but not usable at all for others (Super Metroid, Mario Kart..) Remembering how fun and awesome it was to play FF7 on my Wii remote back in 2010 I looked in the app market and found nothing like I had on my Android phone, is there any app that can connect to a Wii remote in a similar fashion as I had with my Android phone? is there any reason there shouldn't be? any alternatives? any help/advice would be great!
thanks!

crocobro

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking the exact same thing when Snes8x came out. Unfortunately, I think it's still too early. I haven't found anything. Things are picking up though -- Purple Cherry is going to have GBA support sometime soon! It's just a matter of time... :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire