Help needed, cant restore my phone

Bilal_Fakih

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys!

I got a new Lumia 920 just now! on my old Nokia L920 i backup my data using cloud. i went to the setting > backup> and i did all 3 for apps and photos and sms!

I started my new phone, while the old one i click on reset and now its easing the data. WP8 as u know asked about language, time and data, location and then asked me to enter my MS account! i tried and for sure i couldnt since there is no wifi! Also asked me to turn on backup and i did

By the way i didnt add my sim to the new phone. anyways, the start screen appeared and i went to setting added the wifi and went to settings>accounts and added the "Same" MS account and it took a while to sync! it finished but i checked! still my backup data didnt restore and i actually dont know how to restore my apps+ sms and photos!

Can anyone help

By the way, how long does it need to rest L920, its been now around 33 mins and still didnt yet finish

Bilal_Fakih

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Okay, i have contacted MS support about the issue and they told me that they need to escalate this case to thier "Senior Team for further investigation." Anyways, i was told after my old L920 finishes resting to try to add the same account and see if ill get a restore point! But the issue is i have waited for my old phone to rest for a long time. First time, i waited 1:45 mins and it didnt rest and i was told to make a hard rest my pressing the volume down, camera and power for 5 secs and then to release the power and keep other button for another 5 secs. So i did that and its been two hours and yet the phone didnt yet finish and suddenly it turned off while not finishing resting!

So, now i pluged the phone and i cant turn it on! i press the power and it shows me that the battery is empty but with the electric plug meaning its charging ! its been like that for 15mins! So, i think ill try a hard rest one more time to see if Nokia will begin the rest process to work. If resting initiated will wait for 3hrs for the phone to rest,m if not ill contact MS and see what do they have about this issue!

Anyone tried resting Nokia Lumia 920 phone? How long does take? i mean more then 2hrs? Or is my phone stuck in a loop!

Bilal_Fakih

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Just contacted Nokia support and told me that for my first issue. I must have the sim card with credit to get my data package! and asked me to rest my phone!

For my 2nd issue dealing with my old Nokia L920, i have to take it to Nokia care center! im disappointed!

So lets what will happen! im actually worried about resting my new phone L920

akhilesh lumia

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
hi
i am using lumia 535 i did update my mobile from wind8 to wind10 unfortunately there is lot of bugs so i did revert to wind 8 but in the mean while i lost a lost of data from my sd card
so please let me know the process to get back my old data

when i am reinstall it is asking for re store four digits of my number to get code for next steps but no chance to get a code while install the OS

so please find out solution and draft me an email

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro