- 01-28-2013, 07:03 AM #1
Good morning, everyone. Doing a brief search didn't yield me any results, so I'll put this question out here.
As far as musical tastes go, I am very much into EDM. Many artists will release mix CDs where the tracks essentially blend together with no delays. When playing any of these albums on all of my WP phones so far (HD7, L900, L920), there's always a delay in between tracks which kind of breaks the momentum. Are there any ways to remove this gap? Thanks in advance.
- 01-29-2013, 03:01 AM #3
Thanks for the response.
Wow, that's a shame, though. I wonder if they're looking into "fixing" this. I'll have to go look and see if anyone has submitted a thread on this in the Uservoice website.
- By 920920 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 03-06-2014, 01:00 PM
- By Jackalltog in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2013, 07:54 AM
- By xyon01 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 01-28-2013, 07:03 PM
- By woodbane in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 37Last Post: 07-06-2012, 02:40 PM
- By 3DPiper in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2012, 12:19 PM