- 01-28-2013, 10:30 AM #1
Has Microsoft released news for WP8 for 2013? Do you think we are getting 1-2 updates for 2013, not counting the Portico update? For WP7 which was released in Oct 2010, we had the Nodo and Mango releases in 2011 plus the limited Tango release. WP8 was released in Oct 2012, and so far we've had the quick Portico update in 2012.
01-28-2013, 11:13 AM #2
- 167 Posts
They'll probably announce a significant upgrade at MWC, the last week of February. They'll say it will be available in September. Then they'll say late 2013, then Q4. So check back around January of 2014 to find out which carriers will be getting it first.
- By Dave Blake in forum ThemesReplies: 20Last Post: 09-05-2013, 01:00 PM
- By SPR1NGzje in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 05-14-2012, 07:08 PM
- By Kid251822 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 44Last Post: 12-15-2011, 05:39 AM
- By Jenifer in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 18Last Post: 10-22-2011, 03:29 PM
- By agallowa in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2011, 02:57 PM