Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi there! I finally got a Nokia Lumia 920 and LOVE it!
    I have a question regarding the Calendar/Mail live tiles.

I noticed in commercials, online videos, etc.... the live tile for Mail and Calendar tiles flip through the various entries.... but on my phone it's only showing the latest email and only 1 appointment when I have multiple that day. How do I get the tiles to rotate through the various items?

See Calendar tile in this video to see what I mean (0:29):

Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    It doesn't do that in the final product. Maybe in the next major update.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkevbosky View Post
    It doesn't do that in the final product. Maybe in the next major update.
    Boooooo :( I had a feeling that was the case.

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Unless I missed something, I didn't see the Calendar and Mail tiles flip in the video you provided. The Mail live tile (10 second mark) updated the new mail count, and the Calendar live tile (30 second mark) switched to the next upcoming appointment. Both of these features are present in WP8 (and WP7 as well). Hope this helps!

Edit: I agree that it would be awesome if the Calendar live tile flipped through all the appointments for the day, or, at least the ongoing and one upcoming appointment. That would really be a great utilization of the live tile feature.

Quote Originally Posted by ousooner314 View Post
    Unless I missed something, I didn't see the Calendar and Mail tiles flip in the video you provided. The Mail live tile (10 second mark) updated the new mail count, and the Calendar live tile (30 second mark) switched to the next upcoming appointment. Both of these features are present in WP8 (and WP7 as well). Hope this helps!

Edit: I agree that it would be awesome if the Calendar live tile flipped through all the appointments for the day, or, at least the ongoing and one upcoming appointment. That would really be a great utilization of the live tile feature.
    Wait, so your Calendar tile actually rotates to the next upcoming appointment like it did in the video?

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Wait, so your Calendar tile actually rotates to the next upcoming appointment like it did in the video?
    Looks like I was mistaken. I just checked, and mine (WP7.8) doesn't animate the text. It just replaces the text with the next appointment.