Display Bug (Zoomed In Display)

Fuzzy John

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday I ran into a display bug related to a zoomed in view on my Nokia Lumia 920 with the Portico update.
I was reading a PDF document from a website in PDF Reader. I had to zoom in quite a bit to be able to read the document. When I was done I used the back arrow without zooming out to a normal view. The back arrow took me to the web page with the link to the PDF file. The IE10 display was still zoomed in. I pressed the Home button and back at the Start page everything was zoomed in such that the small tiles were just about as wide as the screen. I could do some scrolling (very limited) but couldn't zoom out or in at all. The apps list was also severely zoomed in. I had to restart the phone to clear this issue.

jaynemesis

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Me and both of my brothers all have Lumia 920's today he got that bug, neither me or my other brother have ever had it. Restarting the phone fixed it.. but is there a way of fixing it without restarting?

Fuzzy John

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Me and both of my brothers all have Lumia 920's today he got that bug, neither me or my other brother have ever had it. Restarting the phone fixed it.. but is there a way of fixing it without restarting?
Man... I understand (somewhat) not searching the entire forum, but the solution is tight in this thread, only a couple of posts or so above yours. Just put a little effort in reading.

Jesse Pinkman2

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
Thanks! This actually works on windows phone, when ur screen is oddly zoomed in just double tap with 2 fingers like he said. and the screen will go to normal. It feels like a bug because it happends so random. but it is actually just a normal function.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720