- 01-29-2013, 08:13 PM #1
Okay, so maybe I'm blind, but is there any apps out there that let me download youtube videos on my phone and then transfer them to my computer?
WHY? Because my internet is 1mbps and I have UNLIMITED LTE on my 8X.
So is there any possible way to move them? I already have some preloaded with MetroTube (which I can always re-download). 4.3" isn't prime for the lessons I'm viewing on youtube.
EDIT: I HAVE A FULLY UNLOCKED PHONE, BTW.
Last edited by baileystein; 01-29-2013 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Added dev unlock info
11-15-2013, 06:45 AM #4
- 1 Posts
- By mark300 in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2013, 05:55 AM
- By DaveGx in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2012, 02:43 PM
- By Kon-Aitor in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2012, 04:40 PM
- By wsoftvn in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2011, 11:07 AM
- By mark300 in forum App SpotlightReplies: 11Last Post: 06-01-2011, 07:03 AM