01-30-2013, 11:09 AM #1
- 169 Posts
Windows 8 has photo password. Windows Phone 8 doesn't even have a pattern password, nevermind a photo password feature. That's dumb. A gesture based password makes way more sense on a phone than on a tablet. MS got it backwards.
I wouldn't have a password if it wasn't for my IS department making me have one. For a beautiful OS, the PIN entry screen is very ugly. needs work. Hopefully this makes the cut for Windows Phone 11 in 2022. I know, WAH!!!
Last edited by ballanda; 01-30-2013 at 12:18 PM.
- 01-30-2013, 11:48 AM #2
I thought WP8 would be bringing that, too. Maybe they will, in the future. Just like everything with Microsoft.
EDIT: I don't mind entering a PIN since I do it pretty quickly. Doing a multi-point gesture might take longer for me.
- 01-30-2013, 07:43 PM #6
I seriously thought WP8 would get the Picture password as well. But wow, BB10 looks amazing. I really like the ability to switch from personal to business/work mode, that's way cool and usefull. How on earth can WP not have this when it's supposedly being marketed for business???
I just bought my 920 a few months ago and I plan to keep it for up to 2 years (hopefully). But when I get a new phone, I think I will seriously consider BB (by then there should be BB11 or so) and WP should be at WP9. WP better bring some cooler stuff in 8.5. Also, I'm looking forward to the Surface phone as well.
- By bradleyj in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 02-20-2014, 10:12 AM
- By jhoff80 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2012, 09:08 PM
- By VagrantWade in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 09-27-2012, 07:26 PM
- By cp2_4eva in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 44Last Post: 08-22-2012, 11:12 PM
- By foosball in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 12:40 AM