Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    I have a HTC 8s and for some reason sending sms to multiple contacts always fails. Anyone else faced this problem?

Global Posts
    602 Global Posts
    try going into Settings. Under Applications, select Messaging, and make sure Group Text is on.
    ~Sal
  3.    #3  
    Group chat is ON by default. Still message sending is failing

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    do any of the people in your group message that are failing have an iphone? if so, it's been said in another thread on here that imessage messes up the group messaging in wp8.
    Turn off WiFi and make sure data is on
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Do you have the MMS option on, if so you may need credit to do the MMS and of course the right settings for the MMS to send. Try turning it off if it's on.

I have the same exact problem and for some reason now I am able to send when I turned facebook chat on. BUT, the recipient recieves my sms as mms and cannot read the message right away, they have to go to a link and it was labeled as multimedia on their phone. Is there a way to fix this? please help us...

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    for some reason, text messages to multiple recipients is sent as MMS. if you do not have MMS enabled by your operator or not have the configuration set then it would likely fail.
    Thanked by: