Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi!

I made a room on my Lumia 920, and whenever I try to invite my girlfriend with Windows Phone 7.8, she recieves the text message and this comes up in Explorer: "You've been invited to join a Windows Phone Room, but your web browser language isn't supported at this time 2a415bad-d863-47b2-85b2-e2da4d7fdd36"

The rooms FAQ says the only thing Windows Phone 7.8 cannot do in rooms is chat, but you can share calendar, OneNote and other stuff with someone who has 7.8.

So....what to do? :)
    Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Hi,

I changed my phone language to english and it worked!! (wp7.5)

Thanks, I'll try that after work :)
    Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Worked :)