- 01-31-2013, 04:32 PM #1
I just got my Lumia 920 and I am reasonably happy.
But here is one thing that drives me crazy. I can't find out where I turn of live messenger, or at least notifications for live messenger. I use the Skype client for live messenger on my computer, so I really don't need my phone to beep every time someone sends me a message. I am not interested in turning of notifications for Facebook chat. I use Facebook chat private, while live messenger is more of a work thing. So it is not a good solution to set my availability to offline etc, as I this would affect both accounts.
I have tried searching all over this forum and all over the reset of the web, but I can't find a solution for this.
Can anybody help me?
- 02-01-2013, 01:59 PM #2
Is there really no one who can help me with an answer to this?
Even a confirmation that I am screwed, and that there is no way I can disable those **** live messenger messages from showing on my phone would be welcome (and probably followed by a quick trip back to the store to give the device back).
- 02-01-2013, 02:29 PM #4
- 02-01-2013, 04:46 PM #6
I think I have found a workaround, but it takes some work and will cost me all my paid apps. I will have to wipe the phone clean and start from scratch with a brand new Microsoft account (where I have no live messenger friends). Luckily we are just talking a handful off apps (I have just had the phone for a day or two), so I will gladly waive the $20 or so it will cost me in apps!
- 02-01-2013, 05:05 PM #8
- By itssimplyjeff1 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 10-24-2015, 08:08 PM
- By Mel the Way in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2012, 02:09 PM
- By allipki in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2012, 09:07 PM
- By slicksilver in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2012, 09:12 AM
- By digitalbath in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2011, 08:48 AM