01-31-2013, 06:43 PM #1
- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Has anyone heard any updates on this? Verizon stripped capability for group messaging from the Windows 8 HTC phone and I still have not heard anything clear cut as to why or if this will be included in an update in the future. Some assumed they release an app and charge for this capability but I have not heard anything on this recently. I was actually in the store the other day and was casually talking to the manager of the store. I asked her "Hey do you know why group texting capability was stripped from this phone". Her clever response :"Ummmmm because it is annoying and dumb". HAHAHA
- 02-12-2013, 10:04 AM #4
Verizon disabled group messaging from WP because they want customers to use "Verizon Messages." I believe they tried to do the same thing with Android with Honeycomb or ICS. The kicker is that VERIZON DOESN'T HAVE THAT APP FOR WP. Shocker.
Also see: https://community.verizonwireless.co.../932717#932717
I suggest putting in a ticket with Verizon. Venting here, while I understand completely, does nothing.
- By jkelek in forum HTC 8XReplies: 30Last Post: 01-18-2013, 02:58 PM
- By alaurita in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2012, 02:10 PM
- By md_minhaj in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2012, 07:23 PM
- By Cyterio in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2012, 05:40 PM
- By mkr10001 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2012, 11:07 AM