- 02-01-2013, 04:09 PM #1
I never read anything about this and was very frustrated when I found out, so I'm posting this to inform those who don't know.
I was banned for 2 weeks from Xbox Live because my friend changed my bio to something inappropriate without me knowing. As soon as I got banned, I found out I could no longer stream or download music from Xbox Music. Instead of explaining why I couldn't use Xbox Music, my phone would just give me an ugly error code. As soon as I was able to use Xbox Live again, the error codes went away and everything was normal.
I can't imagine users will be happy when they learn about this. You can get banned from Xbox for the smallest infractions, like using swear words in your profile. I honestly don't understand why they even let you put the words to begin with... this is just wrong.
Let me know if this is the first time you are learning about this
02-01-2013, 04:30 PM #2
- 458 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Oops.... Hope they also ban people from outlook.com and access to office subscriptions.... Especially if you are a paid customer of Xbox music and office - this will just make sure all the loyal Microsoft fans have a chance to be screwed
- 02-01-2013, 05:44 PM #7
Since they are billed as two different services, they should be treated as two different services, in my opinion.
I completely understand where you are coming from, but there's a lot more complexity with the relationship between the services.
- By 1jaxstate1 in forum Xbox Console GamingReplies: 237Last Post: 07-31-2016, 09:52 AM
- By lzicc in forum HTC 8XReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2012, 03:45 PM
- By jwinch2 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2012, 07:36 PM
- By theefman in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 12-09-2011, 03:45 AM
- By ptb127 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2010, 06:38 PM