- 02-01-2013, 10:23 PM #1
Just saw the awesome thread about about Sonic CD being free for Lumia owners.
Once I downloaded the app I promptly tired to share the app with my two friends that also own Lumia 920's.
Trying to think of the easiest way to let them know I tapped the 'Games' tile and long-pressed the game title to see if there was a share option...and discovered that crazily enough there is not?!
02-02-2013, 02:31 PM #3
- 11 Posts
That moment when you want to create a playlist on your phone. Step 1: Get a single song on the now playing list....fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Step 2: Accidentally add a song you didnt want, realize you cant remove from now playing list.
Step 3: Give up, just give up.Thanked by:
- 02-02-2013, 03:48 PM #4
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 09-24-2013, 07:32 AM
- By RiseAgainst94 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 03-24-2012, 01:02 PM
- By condemned in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 23Last Post: 01-25-2012, 02:44 AM
- By madhouse1616 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 207Last Post: 01-09-2012, 04:27 PM
- By Jazmac in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 34Last Post: 09-10-2011, 08:32 PM