02-02-2013, 07:21 AM #1
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I work in a very noisy environment, therefore ringtones just don't cut it. I set my phone to vibrate, but for any notification or call it just gives two short vibrations and then stops. Definitely not enough to know whether I have received a call and or any kind of message.
Is there any way to increase the amount of vibrations, or have it repeat 4 or 5 times.
Samsung ativ S phone.
Thanks in advance,
- By djncanada1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2012, 11:27 PM
- By htwo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2012, 08:48 AM
- By propeller10 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 12-13-2011, 12:26 AM
- By Tobyus in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2011, 11:58 AM
- By MrGarrykf in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 15Last Post: 04-13-2011, 09:14 AM