Outlook.com is slow

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I forwarded all my other emails to my outlook.com to save battery. The thing is my other emails from yahoo and other places show up at least 15 mins late in outlook.com. My emails from outlook.com account show up instantly, just emails from other services come in late.

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I set up outlook to retrieve emails from my two other email accounts. One is my private domain and one is the university domain. My private mails are forwarded immediately while my university mails have a delay like your emails. So I guess it has more to do with the service itself than with microsoft/outlook.

izzy1981

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
How did you forwrded your mails from yahoo to outlook? My forwarded mails from yahoo to outlook.com are flaged as "Be careful! This sender failed our fraud detection checks." And besause of that are not beeing pushet to my phone or outlook in windows 8!!
Outlook.com is poor and useless mail. MS is aware of this problem since August last year and they are doing nothing to fix it.
Therd at MS community: Be careful! This sender failed our fraud detection checks. - Microsoft Community

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos