- 02-03-2013, 04:30 AM #1
I have 2 lumia 920 phones in the family! The phones are international and they still havent rolled out Portico update in the Middle East! Anyways, my phone was bricked and i took to Nokia care and they fixed it! But i checked the OS and Firmware and Radio and i noticed different numbers! Looks like the portico update but im wondering about the Firmware! i also noticed the the wifi keep alive isnt always alive but i can reject phone calls with sms
OS version: 8.0.10211.204
Firmware: 1232.5951.1249.1002 ------------------------------------- does this look right? I mean im wondering!?
Radio software: 1.0.202075.3
If anyone can tell me if these numbers are the exact portico update. Again guys this is from Nokia care software not rolled via carrier or air
02-07-2013, 02:03 AM #5
- 6 Posts
I am a new lumia 920-user (also it is my first windows OS phone): Is firmware version 1232.2109.1242.1001 an "old" version?
Is it possible to force it to update to a new version?
Does it matter which Region settings I have?
Last edited by stoltenbergen; 02-07-2013 at 02:21 AM.
- By Ultimateone in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 13Last Post: 12-19-2012, 09:47 AM
- By GomzyRockz in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2012, 02:59 PM
- By Coolknight1968 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2012, 10:35 AM
- By amarshonarbangla in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2012, 09:22 PM
- By Glennzone in forum HTC 8XReplies: 8Last Post: 12-12-2012, 05:01 PM