02-03-2013, 04:05 PM #1
- 4 Posts
I have a 32GB SD Card but can't install any app on my device as the primary memory available is only 400MB. Even for installing Nokia maps on the phone, it requires over 400MB and apps are allowed to be installed only on the primary. Can someone please help?
If on a 4GB phone only 400MB will be available for Apps, Microsoft should stop allowing devices with 4GB to have Windows. This is misleading!!
If I had known this prior, I wouldn't even have bought my HTC 8S.
- 02-04-2013, 04:12 AM #2
It shouldn't be 400MB, should be around 1.5GB ~ 2.0GB from what I've seen. Could you share the breakdown of storage?
IMO, the 8S should be banned from sale. Shame on Microsoft for labeling such a fatally flawed device as "signature".
- By Sadig Yusif Oglu in forum HTC 8SReplies: 106Last Post: 08-12-2015, 05:50 AM
- By octn in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 11-06-2014, 01:19 AM
- By shahidw in forum HTC 8SReplies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2013, 05:15 AM
- By Parkodrive in forum HTC 8XReplies: 6Last Post: 01-20-2013, 06:18 AM
- By Ranger5022 in forum HTC 8SReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2012, 03:10 PM