02-04-2013, 05:19 AM #1
- 26 Posts
I have always a lot of to-dos in calendar and I failed to figure out how to make them show up in the native calendar live tile. The live tile shows only the coming event(s) but no to-dos. It's kinda one of the basic tasks a smartphone would be expected to do so before buying the Lumia I'd never questioned this. My Android and Symbian can do this. Maybe I did not do the right configuration. Can anyone help me out please? Thank you!
- 02-04-2013, 06:13 AM #2
Click on the Calender Tile.
Click the + icon.
Add your task accordingly.
If you have multiple calender linked to your MS account select the preferred one.
Click on More details to add further details like Reminder, Status, Attendees & Notes.
- 02-04-2013, 06:39 AM #3
- 02-04-2013, 08:56 AM #6
- By Tetegra in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2012, 05:30 PM
- By homegeek in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2012, 06:27 PM
- By davidkhou in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 12-22-2011, 11:20 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 38Last Post: 10-12-2011, 01:12 AM
- By hammerhand in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 05-29-2011, 02:14 PM