- 02-04-2013, 12:21 PM #1
Last night I was using SMS voice recognition to message my 17 year old son. I said "What does mother think of your haircut". What came up on the screen was "Suck my d***."
What makes it worse is it then decided to send the message. I did not say send but it did!
- 02-04-2013, 12:27 PM #3
Yea, the dictation on Windows Phone is a joke. It's the biggest reason I switched to the iPhone 4s. I hate the iPhone (and anything Apple really, including the company), but man does Siri sure work. It's nice being able to say "Pay the Dish bill" and it dictate EXACTLY THAT instead of "hey the d****bag!". Microsoft really needs to put forth a little more effort in their stuff...
02-04-2013, 12:30 PM #4
- 510 Posts
Mine works great. I use it all the time in the car and have even started using it successfully in public areas where there is a good amount of background noise. I've found that keeping it a foot or more away from your mouth and speaking at a normal volume level helps. It messes up if I get too close to my mouth. Enunciation is helpful, as well.
- By joeynox in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 34Last Post: 11-27-2013, 02:26 PM
- By Nemesis-X in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 12-04-2011, 11:11 PM
- By Piratelooksat40 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2011, 11:39 AM
- By slsterling in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2011, 01:50 AM
- By Jay Bennett in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 02-09-2011, 12:39 PM