Two Calendar-related questions

920inBlack

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

1) In my Calendar settings, I have the toggle for "Canada Holidays; Outlook; on", but for the life of me, I can't get it to actually show anything in my actual Calendar.

2) In the "month" view of my Calendar, the days with events have text in the boxes, but from what I could tell, they don't actually show the event title...I don't even think it's actually in English.

Anybody have any suggestions or information regarding these two things?
Thanks a lot!

fardream

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

1) In my Calendar settings, I have the toggle for "Canada Holidays; Outlook; on", but for the life of me, I can't get it to actually show anything in my actual Calendar.

2) In the "month" view of my Calendar, the days with events have text in the boxes, but from what I could tell, they don't actually show the event title...I don't even think it's actually in English.

Anybody have any suggestions or information regarding these two things?
Thanks a lot!

1) check the calendar on outlook.com, if that calendar is there, it will show up on the phone
2) I think it's designed that way because they think people cannot read that small title.

Calendar and clock and alarm haven't been updated for 2 years

Andrew Milne

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
For point number two, this is a known bug which gets fixed by the portico update.

I don't think thats accurate. I've updated my phone with the portico update and the text is still ipsum lorem or something, but I read somewhere that Microsoft did this because they felt the text was too small to read, which I personally think is just daft.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720