People tile not working...

dillbo1989

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
My people tile is not updating with anything. Before it was showing profile pictures of random facebook contacts now it is showing just one person. Other than that the tile goes from blank to blank. How do i fix this?

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
have you made any adjustment to setting's, they come from your contacts,Facebook and so on. Make sure your MS account is sign in.

dillbo1989

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, Everything is signed in. Only just added my facebook account to it yesterday an it worked fine straight away. Has since suddenly stopped working without changing anything...? I'm still getting all of my emails etc and all facebook updates are still syncing to the people section. Its just the tile isn't showing any profile pictures now...

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, Everything is signed in. Only just added my facebook account to it yesterday an it worked fine straight away. Has since suddenly stopped working without changing anything...? I'm still getting all of my emails etc and all facebook updates are still syncing to the people section. Its just the tile isn't showing any profile pictures now...

Try unpinning it from the start screen than pin it back to your start screen if you haven't already tried that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire