07-29-2013, 06:46 PM #2
- 27 Posts
I'm using Custom Tiles Maker. There's a wide selection of layouts for your split pictures although not all are free. It also lets you assign actions to the tiles like launching Bluetooth settings, website etc. On top of this it also has NFC tag writer and Lockscreen Wallpaper settings too...
Custom Tiles Maker | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
- 07-29-2013, 11:10 PM #3
Also try out the skinnery app which is pretty decent also there is a big push to get more apps to have skinnery support (live tiles) currently as far as I seen games gone free and ilol'd support it. There maybe others but these are only two apps from the apps i use that have implemented support.
- 07-30-2013, 12:04 AM #4
- By fedecheller in forum App SpotlightReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2013, 09:17 AM
- By brianlg in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-01-2013, 03:50 PM
- By sp3ci4lk in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2013, 09:05 AM
- By franzDanconia in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2012, 10:02 PM
- By bilzkh in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2012, 07:06 AM