Notification Center, Photosynth, and more @ MWC

mr_808

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
How awesome would it be if MS announced a whole slew of new apps for WP8 at Mobile World Congress when Nokia announces their new phones?

The way I look at it is that WP8 SDK has been out for a while now so developers have been able to use it, and therefore, they have had time to produce some quality apps. Since the release of WP8, Microsoft has had plenty of time to get a few companies and developers lined up for a big release. We know Photosynth will be ready around the time of MWC. We also know that notification center app got pulled a while back and now Nokia is teasing this same functionality on Twitter. Also, we still haven't seen a lot of those Xbox Live games we were promised.

I just think the time is right for something really big. I really hope I'm right.

B_RAD89

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I was thinking about this same thing. I am speculating Microsoft is saving all the big secrets (windows phone 8.5 update, instagram app, etc.) for MWC. We havent heard too much new business on WP8 since its launch so im hoping theyve just been waiting in the background to capitalize off of Nokias big event by showcasing all the new things they have planned for WP8 and the new Lumias.

thaman04

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking about this same thing. I am speculating Microsoft is saving all the big secrets (windows phone 8.5 update, instagram app, etc.) for MWC. We havent heard too much new business on WP8 since its launch so im hoping theyve just been waiting in the background to capitalize off of Nokias big event by showcasing all the new things they have planned for WP8 and the new Lumias.

I highly doubt we'll hear about 8.5 anytime soon, but I'm sure they'll bring up 8.1. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire