- 02-06-2013, 02:39 PM #1
I am sure MS keeps an eye on this site, so please draw attention to the fact that drafts do not sync between outlook.com, WP8 mail app, and the W8 Mail app. Each device/app has its own distinct draft folder which is inaccessible from the others.
In other words, if I start an email on Outlook.com, I can't finish it on my phone and vice-versa.
Thanks for you help! For my fellow wpcentral users, please comment or 'like' to help get some attention to this issue.
- 02-06-2013, 10:26 PM #4
That's interesting regarding the flags. I noticed that the 'groups' sync between outlook.com and WP8 (they didn't in WP7). Still, the synced drafts is a no brainer...what good is a drafts folder if I can't access it from anywhere except the device that the email was originally started on?
- 02-06-2013, 10:35 PM #5
Great idea for a "feature"... this actually sounds like a no-brainer. Start an email on WP8 and finish it up on your home computer or your tablet later.. vice-versa with everything, of course.
Likes aren't going to get a thread noticed... lots and lots of comments and discussion will :) I recommend posting this to windowsphone.uservoice.com (if it isn't there already)!
- By hitchhiker90 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 15Last Post: 05-28-2013, 11:47 AM
- By kalarisamurai in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2013, 10:14 PM
- By zipro in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2013, 12:00 AM
- By Davidkoh in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 18Last Post: 12-01-2012, 05:34 PM
- By lyrebos in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2012, 02:08 AM