Recieving Files via Bluetooth - Where are they?

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have been trying to play with the bluethooth in my VZW 8x. I can send almost anything from my phone to my PC. But when I try to send something from the PC to my phone, I cant find the file.

For example, I downloaded a Youtube video of a drum cover to practice with. I beamed it to my phone and watching it transfer. When it completed I couldn't find the video... anywhere on my phone. In the Media Hub under videos, nor when plugging in the device to the PC and looking in the explorer file tree.

Any ideas?

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Well if I send a photo to my phone it comes up the pictures hub and if I send a song to my phone it comes up in the music hub. Just trying to send a video now, I find it awesome that I'm playing music over my Bluetooth speakers from my phone and it lets me send a file at the same time over Bluetooth!!!!!

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I have been trying to play with the bluethooth in my VZW 8x. I can send almost anything from my phone to my PC. But when I try to send something from the PC to my phone, I cant find the file.

For example, I downloaded a Youtube video of a drum cover to practice with. I beamed it to my phone and watching it transfer. When it completed I couldn't find the video... anywhere on my phone. In the Media Hub under videos, nor when plugging in the device to the PC and looking in the explorer file tree.

Any ideas?

First do this....transfer that video again and take note of the file size. Check to see if your storage has depleted some due to the transfer.

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
You are right, videos disappear! You can play them if you click the received item notification instantly but if you exit then it's gone and cannot be found anywhere on the device!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen