- 02-06-2013, 09:00 PM #1
I have been trying to play with the bluethooth in my VZW 8x. I can send almost anything from my phone to my PC. But when I try to send something from the PC to my phone, I cant find the file.
For example, I downloaded a Youtube video of a drum cover to practice with. I beamed it to my phone and watching it transfer. When it completed I couldn't find the video... anywhere on my phone. In the Media Hub under videos, nor when plugging in the device to the PC and looking in the explorer file tree.
- 02-10-2013, 11:38 AM #2
Well if I send a photo to my phone it comes up the pictures hub and if I send a song to my phone it comes up in the music hub. Just trying to send a video now, I find it awesome that I'm playing music over my Bluetooth speakers from my phone and it lets me send a file at the same time over Bluetooth!!!!!
- 02-10-2013, 11:51 AM #4
You are right, videos disappear! You can play them if you click the received item notification instantly but if you exit then it's gone and cannot be found anywhere on the device!!!
- By GregL2012 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 52Last Post: 05-29-2015, 10:11 PM
- By deepakincredible in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2013, 06:16 AM
- By halimaw96 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2013, 07:56 PM
- By Landsharkk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 15Last Post: 11-09-2012, 08:00 AM
- By genuine555 in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2012, 06:44 PM