02-07-2013, 03:59 AM #1
- 46 Posts
Can ringtones be saved in the sd card instead of the device?
The 8s, while a good enough phone, is such a PITA with this storage size (which i wish i knew before buying it) on the device. I have an 8GB sd card and i was wondering if it could be put there instead.
I tried creating a folder called Ringtones on the SD card, but the phone couldn't see it if i stored it there, but maybe i'm just doing it wrong?
- By richard_c in forum Samsung ATIV OdysseyReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2013, 06:20 PM
- By ryanj04 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2012, 02:29 PM
- By CJ Thunder in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 08-30-2012, 11:46 PM
- By TheKingsEighth in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2012, 01:02 PM
- By scythe_02 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 10-17-2011, 11:58 AM