02-07-2013, 06:53 AM #1
- 1 Posts
Hi, I'm new here!
I have some audiobooks loaded up in my SD card in my nokia lumia 820. These are in mp3 format. I don't want these to show up in music player. How do I accomplish this? And while we are on the topic, any good audiobook player recommendations?
02-07-2013, 07:14 AM #2
- 1,511 Posts
You have to specifically put your mp3s inside of a music folder. Seperate them. I wouldn't think that would be a issue. Your computer sees the music folder (music hub) on your phone. Just name a folder called music and store them in there.
I don't have any audio books to read, but I know they are in the marketplace. Audible?
- By MarcMaiden in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2013, 03:59 PM
- By Korey5 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 01-20-2013, 09:03 AM
- By Paul May in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2012, 03:17 PM
- By doublesman3486 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2012, 11:24 PM
- By LA6507a in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2011, 09:47 PM