Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I have found that if I attempt to run internet sharing, BT headset, BT Send object and Sync via USB, the phone will drop the WiFi connection. I might be asking too much from my Nokia 822. But like anything, if it will do it, I will try it.

It's kinda amazing when you think about it that it will even do those four data operations at the same time.. Anyone else try this?

I haven't tried that but I noticed I can play music via Bluetooth headset at the same time as sending a file over Bluetooth

Internet sharing/tethering works over WiFi, so yes, the phone disconnects from the connected WiFi network in order to make a WiFi hot-spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Freak View Post
    Internet sharing/tethering works over WiFi, so yes, the phone disconnects from the connected WiFi network in order to make a WiFi hot-spot.
    That's what I was going to say. I'm pretty sure it drops wifi when you just use internet sharing.