Instagram for Windows Phone 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencer Prince

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Okay so I have the HTC Windows Phone 8X and I love the phone but yesterday LG came by my store some I work for T-Mobile USA as a Retail Sales Associate and they wanted me to try the Nexus 4 for 60 days. Well I want too eager because it's not a Windows Phone but I now have Instagram in the palm of my hands for the first time. Of course the battery life of Android aren't up to my standards but overall it has all the official apps I want. If Microsoft doesn't get a Instagram app out, Google will win me over. I hate to say that but they are BSing around now. They have all the core components to compete now so why are we still missing all these apps? Blackberry 10 is coming out with an Instagram app so why are we still left in the dust? We need to start a petition.

WavingReds

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Well BB10's Instagram app is a port from an Android app so it won't be buttery smooth as it is on iOS or Android or even on WP (if it ever comes)

But from an 8X switching to an N4 because of just one app that you have for the first time is a bit silly, there are always other ways to upload "pictures" to instagram like if you have an ipod...

That sucks to hear but goodluck with your endeavors with Android.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05