Office app not working on htc 8x

Zalcron

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Today i was trying to figure out where my texts were "auto-backup"-ing to and read that it was to outlook or my "outlook.com" account. When i go into the office app and try to sync my "outlook account (office.com, hotmail, outlook) it error's and says "Account already exists: There's already an account on this phone using -insert email@gmail.com-, called Google. Well my outlook.com and microsoft account are all using my gmail account email and i don't understand why it's not working? And if it's because i can't use the same one on the phone, why is that? i can't have my outlook.com and gmail account synced at the same time because they are the same username? if someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: i just took off my gmail account to see if that helped and messed with my POP settings in gmail to forward messages to my "microsoft@gmail.com" microsoft account. I'm not getting server error's about "domain name" etc., and i have no clue what it's talking about. I'm just going to switch back to just my gmail account until someone is able to assist me. thanks!

Last edited:

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
There were reports that outllok.com was having issues with contact sync on wp7.8 maybe theres some similar issue with some outlook.com and wp8. I still uise my msn.com address.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077